Intecsea and Worley are world leaders in design and construction of oil and gas production facilities located in remote, hostile environments such as the Arctic. Innovative solutions have consistently been implemented to solve unique challenges associated with revamp, modernization, and grass roots projects above and below the ice in these environments.
Intecsea’s experience in the Canadian, US, and Russian Arctic regions positions us at the forefront of Arctic technology development for onshore and offshore pipelines and associated facilities.
- Arctic development concept evaluation
- Subsea and early field development planning
- Offshore and overland pipeline route selection
- Pipeline FEED and detailed design
- Advanced analysis of unique arctic environmental phenomena (strudel scouring, ice gouging, permafrost)
- FPSO and GBS design
- Project management
- Logistics and materials selection
- Construction management and support