Get the best out of your assets. We can help you to balance your risks and costs, improve performance, and stay on the right side of the regulators.
Advisian provides fully integrated and client focused asset management solutions intended to deliver the strategic benefits that are important to you, rather than just an engineering or technical solution. We have developed a new approach to manage your assets in a way that works best for you: Welcome to the world of OAI - Optimised Asset Investment.
Advisian developed Optimised Asset Investment to help our clients make smart investment decisions through transparency of their critical assets' risk profile based on objective measures. This ensures investment delivers tangible reductions in asset risk.
A common challenge in asset management is a lack of alignment between business objectives, corporate risk drivers, and the strategic planning and investment process. Our clients need to know the risk profile of all critical assets but are plagued by poor quality data and/or frameworks that are relied upon for asset investment decisions.
How is Advisian's approach unique?
- Our combination of strategic, commercial, and technical experts have first-hand experience and insights of your operational assets.
- It is an objective, data-driven approach to risk assessment tailored to your business, which will be developed and agreed with your subject matter experts.
- Our subject matter experts distinguish the exact data required to perform the risk assessments, thereby reducing future time and effort.
- We augment your existing processes and systems to minimise disruption of your business
- Knowledge transfer is a key focus, ensuring that our framework is practical and easy for you to use.
Our experience includes:
- Development of Strategic Asset Management Plans (SAMPs), including strategies for funding and prioritisation
- Financial and commercial understanding and experience used to optimise value from an asset portfolio
- Skills to analyse and develop tools to improve, prioritise and add real value to aid in key decision making
- Combining technical understanding of asset life with commercial knowledge of efficient asset management
- Experience in setting up computerised maintenance management systems, including SAP
- Implementation of digital asset management plans, strategies and systems, which interface with enterprise systems such as SAP and Maximo
- Tools and expertise to collect and monitor condition and other asset data