Successfully and safely planning and delivering vital transport infrastructure to connect communities and industries and address the challenges of market access, population growth, urbanization and climate change.
For more than 30 years, Advisian has supported the development of over 1,000 integrated transport systems and large-scale infrastructure projects around the world, including roads, rail, ports, and intermodal hubs. We provide governments, owners, developers and investment houses with bespoke solutions to complex challenges. We provide these services with safety and security as a central tenant to the implementation, delivery, and operation of the transportation assets.
Advisian has extensive experience in transport master planning and the delivery of large scale transport assets, from design through to operation and maintenance. Our credentials include high profile road, rail, and port infrastructure in metropolitan centers, and freight corridors, port facilities, and heavy haul assets associated with remote mine-to-market projects in the resources sector.
Advisian’s experienced team has supported every aspect of the transport infrastructure lifecycle, including:
- Policy and strategy, including master planning and transport economics
- A vast array of delivery methods, including hard dollar contracts, alliances, public private partnerships, and build, own, operate and transfer schemes
- Concept, pre-feasibility and front-end engineering and design
- Construction and commissioning
- Ongoing operation and maintenance