Advisian provides a broad range of services to the commercial and utility-scale PV community to support the development of PV systems from planning to implementation.
Photovoltaic Power Systems
Advisian provides a broad range of services to the commercial and utility-scale PV community to support the development of PV systems from planning to implementation. Complementing our solar technical services is a fully staffed and experienced environmental and social group that provides impact assessments and technical support for permitting requirements.
Our in-depth knowledge of PV technology provides our clients with the technical expertise necessary to provide optimum solutions customized for their needs.
Advisian offers a complete suite of services for PV power systems, including:
- Evaluation and Feasibility Studies: Technology comparisons, solar resource analysis, plant sizing and design basis optimization, equipment selection, environmental analysis and site selection
- Preliminary Design and Cost Estimate Studies: Optimization of system design and layout; engineering drawings including general arrangement, electrical single-line, and grading and drainage drawings; performance estimates; CAPEX and OPEX cost estimates
- Integration and Interconnection: Technical design details, drawings and descriptions for interconnection application requirements
- EPC: Customized detailed design, procurement, construction and/or full-scale EPC delivery options
- Risk Analysis: Risk management plan development or review
- Permitting Support: Technical design details, drawings and descriptions for permitting agency requirements
- Geotechnical Support: Foundation analysis, slope stability assessment, liquefaction hazard assessment, bulk earthworks analysis, site development recommendations and construction support
- Digitization: Significant efficiency improvements through design and implementation of digital sensing/monitoring technology, operational information organization and management, asset health/yield support and aerial surveying