Flow assurance delivering through the project life cycle.
Flow assurance encompasses the thermal-hydraulic design and assessment of multiphase production/transport systems as well as the prediction, prevention, and remediation of flow stoppages due to solids deposition.
Providing reassurance that the entire system can be designed to operate successfully and economically, system designers must consider flow assurance fundamentals such as reservoir characteristics, production profiles, fluid chemistry and environmental conditions.
- Fluid characterisation modelling
- Lab fluid and chemical inhibitor testing
- Solid deposition modelling
- Field support
- Liquid management and slugging assessments
- Hydrate and wax management studies
- Over pressure protection analysis
- Integrated process and pipeline simulators
Integrated Asset Modelling
- Life of field assessments
- Topsides and subsea processing requirements
- Economic analysis
- Philosophies, strategies and procedures
- Managing interfaces between subsurface, subsea, facilities and operations
- Design of specific subsea and pipeline processes