Advisian helps clients understand and manage their interfaces with the natural, physical, social, cultural, regulatory and built environments - wherever they choose to operate.
From changing local, national and international legislation, to increasing stakeholder and community expectations; bringing projects to the market is becoming more complex. Advisian helps clients understand and manage their interfaces with the natural, physical, social, cultural, regulatory and built environments - wherever they choose to operate.
Asset owners and operators face an increasing number of challenges arising from:
- Complex and changing local, national and international legislation and standards
- Increasing stakeholder and community expectations and sometimes opposition
- Project viability due to economic influences associated with project development and compliance and commodity pricing.
Our APAC team assures clients compliance with local requirements, and corporate and international standards by providing leading project approvals and environmental management expertise.
Our core services include:
- Regulatory Approvals Plans and Regulatory Approvals Implementation Plans
- Stakeholder engagement planning and implementation
- Strategic planning advice
- Siting and alignment assessments
- Environment in design/environmental basis of design
- Impact assessments:
- Review of environmental factors (REF)
- Environmental impact statements (EIS)
- Environmental, Social, and Health Impact Assessment (ESHIA) under International Finance Corporation (IFC) performance standards
- Environmental sciences/engineering – air, noise, land and soils, water quantity and quality, ecology, coastal and marine assessments
- Development approvals and/or licencing (local, state, commonwealth)
- Environmental management plans (planning, construction, operation)
- Environmental management systems development, implementation and audit
- Auditing (ISO 14001, general compliance etc.)
- Monitoring programs development and implementation
- Risk assessments (environmental, health etc.)
- Options assessments (multi criteria analysis, non-economic screening tools etc.)
- Sustainability and corporate social responsibility assessments
- Greenhouse gas assessments and reporting
- Heritage assessments and management
- Contaminated land assessments and management
- Waste management, design, planning and operational support
- Closure and restoration planning and implementation