Get the best out of your assets. We can help you to balance your risks and costs, improve performance, and stay on the right side of the regulators.
Sustainability. Circular economy. Energy transition and security. These are just a few of the challenges we’re being required to approach, adapt to, and adopt. But what’s the strategy?
How can you maintain a competitive advantage? Increase market share? Develop strategic resources for sustainable operations?
We’ve engineered, built, and operated many of the energy, chemicals, and resources assets you see around the globe today. This diversity of experience, a gives you the edge over your competitors. Because we know what questions to ask – simple and/or complex – that’ll identify where you can minimize risks and optimize opportunities. The resulting strategy can help you achieve your business or project objectives across safety, social license, operations, profitability, and sustainability.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Growth strategy in adjacent and new markets with primary research, market validation, business plans, and organization and operating models
- Strategic planning to align enterprise-wide priorities with measurable CAPEX, OPEX and growth targets
- Capital allocation and portfolio management strategies to return the best project (greenfield/brownfield) value on capital deployed
- Resource and feedstock planning to secure long-term, economical, and sustained supply of strategic resources (e.g., renewables, ethane, etc.)
- Environment compliance for power and water companies and industrial consumers to implement cost-effective and sustainable solutions
- Infrastructure development for large-scale projects (e.g., economic zones, ports) including operating models, business plans, and joint venture
- Industry-specific topics: examples include end-of-life asset strategy, modularization to reduce sulphur emissions, and Unconventional Oil and Gas field development