These insights are generated from the Advisian Carbon Risk Index Service. This service delivers an understanding of the level of carbon exposure in cornerstone industries and the rapidly emerging opportunities both generated from the energy transition.
The trends outlined in this special report are:
1. The creation of the energy transition taxonomy
2. The rise of technology mutualism
3. Carbon offsetting, green colonialism and the "just" transition
4. The energy transition is creating significant opportunities for current energy intensive heavy industries
5. Disruptive technologies will continue to garner strong headlines but market readiness remains a challenge
Energy Transition Trends for 2021
If you cannot see report or chart data below please login or request access.
Note: large file size download
DOWNLOAD THE FULL REPORT