8 October 2019
Lukoil-Permnefteorgsyntez LLC is located near the city of Perm, Russia, is one of the largest and most technologically advanced refineries in the country. It has a throughput of 13 million tonnes of crude oil, used in the production of a wide-range of high-quality products. The owner of the refinery, PJSC Lukoil, is embarking on an ambitious modernisation agenda and sought a suitable partner to develop a feasibility study for the program.
The scope of the feasibility study will cover the following areas:
- Our Solution
- Configuration modelling and screening
- Licensor evaluation and selection for the best three configurations
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) Class 4 cost estimates
- Level 1 project execution schedule
- Project layout development
- Financial model and economics
- Decision support package and feasibility study report
To deliver the proposed study scope in line with the client’s expectations, Advisian adopted a bespoke execution methodology. This included the creation of an integrated project team involving various internal Lukoil stakeholders from refinery operations, corporate strategy and their inhouse design institute. We will also employ our proven processes to rationalise the screening process for the myriad of options the client would like considered as part of the study scope.
The study will be supported by cost estimations and financial modelling and will be carried out by our teams based in London, Madrid and Chicago.