Advisian provides a broad range of supply chain management services to our clients across all industrial sectors.
Advisian provides a broad range of services in supply chain management, from integrated business planning, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), production planning and forecasting, procurement, inventory management, warehousing, contractor management, and logistics and network optimization.
Our services include:
- Supply chain strategy development & implementation In-depth analysis of issues and their impact of operational performance, such as cost and non-conformance cost reduction, cycle time reduction
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Supply management, including supplier selection and effectiveness, contractor performance management, supplier evaluation process and review make vs. buy decision making and support, development and adherence to agreed vendor list/MSL
- Demand management, including sales forecasting and management (SFE), customer management and segmentation
- Product and service portfolio optimization, including inventory management, product segmentation, and optimization
- Distribution and logistics, including network optimization
- Corporate and site sourcing governance, including handoffs, authorization levels, controls, roles and responsibilities
- Execution control system and tracking of performance, including local site adherence to corporate purchasing policies, vendor agreements, and spending controls
- Inventory/surplus materials assessment
- Contractor and vendor spend analysis/consolidation opportunities
- Warehouse management and operations