We provide the right tools to accelerate your growth and increase your efficiency
Advisian is a dedicated partner for Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. We have been the representative of SIMULIA’s class leading FEA package Abaqus since the year 2000.
Advisian Consulting Advantage
Advisian are more than resellers of Simulia Abaqus software, we have deep consulting heritage combining the technical simulation expertise in conjunction with the extensive reach of our subject matter experts within Advisian and the wider global WorleyParsons group leading to offerings based on practical and implementable solutions.
Our work has lead us to work with many clients in the Mining, Hydrocarbons, Life Sciences, Infrastructure and government sectors and we thrive on helping our clients solve the more challenging problems and adding value through our solutions, managing technical and business risks.
Advisian is also a corporate member of NAFEMS, an International Association for the Engineering Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Community. focuses on the practical application of numerical engineering simulation techniques such as the Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Multibody Simulation (MBS).
About Abaqus Unified FEA
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. For example, in the automotive industry engineering work groups can consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multi-body systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage.
- Improved correlation between tests and analysis results
- Greater efficiency in model generation
- Improved data transfer between simulations
- Reduction in a company’s FEA toolset and training expenses
- More flexible workforce
We help our clients to develop a self-sustaining highly productive computer-aided engineering (CAE) team with a team of simulation experts with the following approach.
- Advising on the right tool for the organization to optimize the resources, grow progressively and innovate with time.
- Enable the technical team of the organization with simulation capability through our expert training services.
- Support with pilot projects that fits their organizational need and give a jump start to the team in achieving the simulation objective.
- Customization of platform for increased productivity