A key objective of this study was to minimize capital investment requirements while ensuring that the proposed terminal yard configurations are able to accommodate the projected throughput growth.
We developed conceptual layouts to maximize container throughput and to provide the most efficient use of the land for the future of the terminals in alignment with the PortMiami 2035 Master Plan.
- Provided recommendations for terminal reconfigurations
- Recommended modes of operation and resultant terminal capacities
- Prepared conceptual terminal layout & drawings
- Defined the required level of operating performance based upon physical, environmental, and operating constraints
- Defined maximum terminal throughput capacity in TEUs
- Identified constraint areas - berth, yard, equipment, gates Performed operational efficiency analysis
- Provided CAPEX & OPEX estimates