Advisian (operating as INTECSEA) provided the following services:
- Desktop studies of the available geological and environmental data
- Technical feasibility of the turbine foundation concept Installation feasibility assessments
- Construction and installation costs estimates
- Preparation of the scopes of work for the offshore site evaluation surveys
- Risk assessment planning and reporting
- Offshore project execution and management advice
INTECSEA helped evaluate new concepts and provide the necessary advice to improve the technology, such that one day it can be used considerably farther away from land and in much deeper water. The novel foundation concept and demonstration project will form the basis of a range of more extensive wind parks slated to be installed along the eastern seaboard over the coming years.