PG&E maintains 67 powerhouses with 107 generating units, 98 reservoirs, 170 dams and over 400 miles of canals, tunnels, penstocks, flumes and natural waterways.
Advisian’s Planning Leads help support PG&E’s Project and Resource Planning Group responsible for developing project planning packages that include:
- Conducting safety assessments Identifying project risks
- Preparing scoping documents and preliminary P6 schedules
- Providing preliminary estimates
- Identifying permitting requirements
- Identifying regulatory requirements and constraints
- Identifying opportunities to bundle projects in outages
- Providing relevant drawings, specifications and vendor information
Based on successful partnering as described above, PG&E recently increased our scope to include support in their Asset Management Group, including support to the fire protection program and providing support to the PG&E NERC compliance efforts.