Advisian served Dominion as OE for the Greensville County Power Station starting with conceptual design activities, permitting support, and moving into Turbine and EPC specification development, bid evaluation, and design review.
The design evolved into a nominal 1600 MW GTCC based on 3x3x1 configuration, duct firing, turbine inlet air cooling, thermal energy storage, and ACC heat rejection.
Advisian provided the following services to assist Dominion in the project development:
- Heat and mass balance development
- Configuration optimization
- Water balance development
- Water test program and treatment system optimization
- Site evaluation Layout development
- Civil/geotech information review, and testing specification development
- Water intake and discharge design review
- Turbine supply agreement technical specification, bid evaluation, design review
- Technical support for environmental permitting
- EPC bid specification development
- EPC bid evaluation support
- EPC Owner’s Engineering support
- Dual fuel gas supply system design basis
Dominion is well on its way to implementation of the nominal 1600 MW GTCC with an optimized cycle, being built to a robust EPC bid specification.