Delivering sustainable solutions for end-of-life challenges and project removal, including reclamation, remediation and the management of a broad range of waste streams
Advisian has over 30 years’ experience undertaking complex contaminated land assessment, environmental remediation and decommissioning consultancy projects. The majority of this experience is from executing projects for clients operating in tightly regulated environments.
- Approach: Advisian’s experience has proven that managing contaminated soil, groundwater and decommissioning problems like a business problem delivers dramatic results.
- Experience: We work collaboratively with our clients to maximize their land and asset values, manage their liabilities, enhance their competitive position and protect their corporate reputation.
- Capability: We have a highly qualified team of specialist consultants operating across strategic locations all across Canada, the United States, Central and South America.
- Value: We have a demonstrable track record in delivering cost and program efficiencies on remediation, demolition and decommissioning projects.
- Flexibility: We dedicate time to listen to our clients and tailor our services to meet their business objectives.
Our services include:
- Contaminated land and groundwater liability assessments: Assess environmental liabilities in accordance with international assessment and reporting standards.
- Environmental liability management: Solutions to mitigate environmental risks, manage liabilities and unlock complex sites.
- Purchaser and vendor environmental due diligence: Our strategic advice protects our client’s interests during real estate and corporate transactions.
- Human health and groundwater/surface water risk assessment and modelling: Quantifying and evaluating the risk from contaminated soil and groundwater.
- Remediation options appraisal, design and remediation cost estimating: Utilizing our in-depth knowledge, experience and bespoke costing tools to deliver sustainable and cost-effective soil and groundwater remediation.
- Oil spill contingency planning and assessment: Providing expertise and proprietary tools to support our clients with assessment of varied potential environmental impacts from onshore oil and chemical spills.
- Decommissioning and demolition cost estimating: Delivering strategic support to site closure planning and balance sheet provisions.
- Demolition project management services: Collaborating with our trusted specialist contractor partners to plan and deliver complex demolition projects.
- Waste stream characterization, mapping and optimization, leachate management and treatment, and biogas systems: Providing pragmatic waste management solutions as part of land remediation, decommissioning and demolition projects.