A strategic, integrated understanding of business drivers, enabling us to analyze and test the merit of a proposed investment and tell the right story that resonates with the intended audience.
Getting the case for investment right
The strategic thinking and discipline required to develop a compelling business case is essential to analyze and test the merit of a proposed investment and to tell a story - justifying the decision – that resonates with the intended audience.
The decision to invest in any project requires relevant documentation and evidence. Our consultants work with clients to:
- Articulate why it is strategically important to invest now
- Detail whether the proposed option is the best option for investment
- Clearly define the scope, cost, and risks associated with an investment
- Show how the net triple-bottom-line impact of the proposal provides value-for-money
- Outline how the project can be successfully delivered, efficiently and effectively to achieve the intended benefits
A unique and powerful practice in business case services
- We bring a unique and pragmatic blend of strategic and technical understanding of infrastructure drivers.
- We insist on framing the project in the context of delivering the organization’s strategic goals.
- We fully embrace investment logic mapping to critically shape an investment and simplify decision-making.
- We bring deep delivery and construction expertise to provide practical, real-world insights into the delivery and procurement strategy, program, delivery risks, and costs.