Solving strategic questions for clients that address issues with significant engineering and technical influence and aim to solve the world’s biggest energy and infrastructure challenges.
Advisian works with clients to solve a wide range of strategic issues that impact their capital choices and investment in assets, operational cost, and environmental and societal exposure and their costs. Strategic questions have included the conceptual design of innovative ideas and applications and their economic attractiveness in new and adjacent markets.
Our strategic capabilities include:
- Growth strategy in adjacent and new markets with primary research, market validation, business plan, organization and operating model
- Strategic planning to align the organization enterprisewide on key priorities with accountable targets on CAPEX, OPEX and growth
- Capital allocation and portfolio management strategies to return the best value on capital deployed across projects (greenfield/brownfield)
- Resource and feedstock planning to secure long-term, economical and sustained supply of strategic resources (e.g., renewables, ethane, etc.)
- Environment compliance for power and water companies and industrial consumers to implement cost-effective and sustainable solutions
- Due diligence and transaction support for investors including infrastructure funds and private equity
- Infrastructure development for large-scale projects (e.g., economic zones, ports) including operating models, business plans and joint venture
- Industry-specific topics: examples include end-of-life asset strategy, modularization to reduce Sulphur emissions, UCOG field development
Our insights are practice based, not theoretical. We have deep understanding of policy, market dynamics, capital investments, and mega trends in our sectors. Having engineered and built many of the assets in the oil and gas, chemicals, power, water, new energy, transportation and metals sectors, Advisian brings a realistic and fact-based approach to addressing strategic issues.
Our problem solving approach is hypothesis-driven and tailored to every situation. The depth and breadth of expertise in strategy, operations, engineering, technology, and environment, combined with location-specific knowledge, allows us to staff projects with the necessary content, experience and analytical rigor.
We engage with clients to stretch the boundaries of what is possible. Having worked with clients across the value chain in our sectors, Advisian’s network enables us to pressure test new ideas with end-users, conduct primary research, conduct experiments, and form enduring relationships through joint ventures and partnerships.
Our global experience in major capital projects ensures that investment choices are based on robust external and internal analytics, decision making is backed by accurate and reliable data, and implementation is focused on accelerating return on investments.